The Photoshop and Bridge CS5 Advanced course covers:
• managing Adobe Photoshop/Bridge – capture and editing workflow
• mastering resolution
• levels and curves
• colour correction, tonal adjustments, removing colour casts
• overview of colour modes and file formats, including Camera Raw
• compositing using advanced layer techniques
• importing other file formats
• blending modes
• adjustment layers
• automation and photographic prints
• understanding and using Adobe Bridge on photographic workflows.
To apply for this course, please click on the "Book Class" button on the institution's website and proceed to complete the online form. Full payment is required to process your enrolment and confirm the booking. The institution's staff will contact you by the following business day to obtain your credit card details.
Early enrolment is essential, preferably two weeks, or earlier, prior to course commencement. Enrolments close when classes are filled.
This campus is a five minute walk from centre of Geelong. It is bordered by Fenwick Street, Gordon Avenue, Little Malop Street and LaTrobe Terrace, and is across the road from Johnstone Park. The campus is located 100 metres from the Geelong Railway Station and all Geelong buses stop in the city centre.