Bond University is Australia’s leading independent, not-for-profit university, dedicated to grooming the next generation of corporate and community leaders.
Small personalised classes, mentoring by world-renowned academics, access to high-profile industry achievers and a core skills program teaching leadership, entrepreneurship, communication skills and ethics combine to offer an educational experience of the highest international standards.
The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the following areas:
- Business and Commerce
- Film and TV, Communication and Journalism
- Law and Criminology
- International Relations and Languages
- Public Relations and Advertising
- Interactive Media and Design
- Psychology and Counselling
- Real Estate and Property Development
- Hotel and Tourism Management
- Sustainable Development, Architecture and Construction Management
- Physiotherapy, Exercise and Sports Science
- Biomedical and Health Sciences
Bond University also offers English language, university preparation, diplomas and foundation courses for students.