Charles Sturt University (CSU) has a network of campuses across NSW, Victoria, the ACT and a campus in Ontario, Canada. CSU offers undergraduate, postgraduate and higher degree by research courses on campus and by distance education, for domestic and international students.
The University offers courses in:
- Agricultural and Wine Sciences
- Allied Health
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Communication and Creative Industries
- Environmental Science
- Exercise and Sports Sciences
- Humanities, Social Work and Human Services
- Information Studies
- Information Technology, Computing and Mathematics
- Medical Science
- Policing, Security and Emergency Management
- Teaching and Education
- Theology and Religious Studies
CSU’s campuses are located in Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Canberra, Dubbo, Goulburn, Orange, Parramatta, Port Macquarie and Wagga Wagga, and the Australian Graduate School of Policing and Security in Manly. CSU Study Centres in Sydney and Melbourne deliver business and information technology courses to international students, and CSU also operates a campus in Ontario, Canada. Flexible study options allow students to study full-time or part-time, and by distance education with access to a huge range of online resources and communication tools from almost anywhere in the world.