From 2011, the University of Western Australia will be introducing a Tertiary Entrance Rank/Australian Tertiary Admission Rank(TER/ATAR) bonus for Western Australian Certificate of Education students who complete a language other than English in Year 12.
Domestic, Permanent Residents, Humanitarian Visa holders and New Zealander students are to apply through the Universities Admission Centres in your states.
The UWA accepts students who have achieved high academic performance in these examinations, and who have met the course's prerequisites:
- WA Certificate of Education (WACE) or Tertiary Entrance Examinations (TEE)
- Interstate and New Zealand high-school qualifications
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Overseas qualifications
- Technical and Further Education (TAFE) and other Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) qualifications
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- Other tertiary qualifications