I'm looking for a Professional English Course for non-native speakers to improve my written and spoken English. I work in Dandenong and live in Chadstone near Holmesglen. Is there any course around? Juliana

Hi Juliana,

It sounds like you would be interested in an English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS), which is a short, intensive course designed to help international students and professionals improve their English skills.

This course is available at Chisholm Institute of TAFE and at Box Hill Institute of TAFE, another TAFE based in the eastern suburbs.

Hope this helps you find a course,


Compare Courses

Ask the Expert Categories